The following is a list of prospects, recruits and commitments for the BYU basketball Class of 2019. Click on the players name to go to their complete player profiles which list high school playing statistics, awards, scholarship offers and interest, links to relevant articles, etc. Profiles are updated occasionally, but you can always contribute new information in the profile comment section.
- Casey Brown (6-2 SG, Pleasant Grove HS). Averaged 16.7 points, 5.9 rebounds, 3.7 assists, and 1.9 steals per game as a senior. Plans to serve LDS mission and join team for 2021-22 season.
- Bernardo Da Silva (F, Wasatch Academy). 3-star recruit (ESPN) averaged 7.8 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 1.0 blocks per game as a senior. Offers include Grand Canyon, SUU, Utah State.
- Nate Hansen (SG). Provo, Utah. Offers from UC-Davis, Portland.
- Shengzhe Li (C). Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. Previously committed to BYU but asked to reopen his recruiting with the coaching change.
- Trevin Knell (SG). Woods Cross, UT. Offers to Air Force, Cal, San Diego, and Washington State.
- Trey Stewart (6-3 SG, American Fork HS). Flipped from UVU commit.
Other offers extended:
- Isaac Johnson (SF, American Fork, UT).