The following are the statistics and snap counts for all BYU alumni who played in the NFL this week:
Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Detroit Lions. Ansah started and had four solo tackles, three sacks (for 31 yards lost), three tackles for loss, and five quarterback hurries. He played 40 snaps on defense (59%), and one snap on special teams (4%). Season Totals: 39 solo tackles, five assisted tackles, 17 quarterback hurries, 12.0 sacks for 75 yards (no. 8 in NFL), 15 tackles for loss, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery.
— Detroit Lions (@Lions) December 31, 2017
Jamaal Williams, RB, Green Bay Packers. Williams started and rushed 22 times for 82 yards and caught three passes for 31 yards. He played 56 snaps on offense (82%). Season Totals: 153 rushes for 556 yards and four touchdowns, 25 receptions for 262 yards and two touchdowns, three tackles.
Jamaal Williams with the 27 yard screen catch👌🏾 offense looks comfortable, slowly moving the ball down field pic.twitter.com/mteLDOdfVu
— IKE Packers (@IKE_Packers) December 31, 2017
Kai Nacua, DB, Cleveland Browns. Nacua started and had two solo tackles, and two assisted tackles. He played 39 snaps on defense (66%) and 11 snaps on special teams (41%). Season Totals: 12 solo tackles, two assisted tackles, one quarterback hurry.
Michael Davis, CB, Los Angeles Chargers. Davis had one assisted tackle on special teams, playing 16 special teams snaps (73%). Season Totals: 14 solo tackles, four assisted tackles, one pass deflection.
Daniel Sorensen, S, Kansas City Chiefs. Sorensen was kept out of the regular season finale to rest up for the playoffs. Season Totals: 67 solo tackles, 22 assisted tackles, 1.5 sacks, five tackles for loss, six passes defended, one interception
Taysom Hill, QB, New Orleans Saints. Hill came in as a substitute and had a special teams tackle. He played 15 snaps on special teams (58%). Season Totals: four solo tackles
John Denney, LS, Miami Dolphins. Denney played six snaps as long snapper on special teams this week (25%). Season Totals: No stats.
Kyle Van Noy, LB, New England Patriots. Started and played 12 snaps on defense (20%) and recorded no stats. Season Totals: 58 solo tackles, 15 assisted tackles, seven tackles for loss, 5.5 sacks for 33.5 yards, nine quarterback hurries, two passes defended.
- Bronson Kaufusi, DE, Baltimore Ravens. Kaufusi was not active this week. Season Totals: Three solo tackles, one assisted tackle in three games played.
- Harvey Langi, ILB, New England Patriots. Langi was not active this week. Season Totals: One solo tackle
- Jordan Leslie, WR, Denver Broncos. Leslie was waived by the Browns on October 11th following a hamstring injury but was signed last week by the Broncos. Was listed on the active roster but did not play. Season Totals: one reception for 26 yards (for the Browns).
- Colby Pearson, WR, Green Bay Packers. Waived by the Packers in the pre-season (August 28, 2017) but was re-signed to the practice squad on December 13, 2017.
- Alani Fua, LB, Arizona Cardinals. Fua was on injured reserve last season and started this year there as well, but his knee never fully healed so they waived him on September 17, 2017. Season Totals: no stats