The following are the statistics and snap counts for all BYU alumni who played in the NFL this week:
Kyle Van Noy, LB, New England Patriots. Van Noy started and had six solo tackles, with one tackle for loss, and one pass defended. He played 56 snaps on defense (100%) and two snaps on special teams (7%). Season Totals: 46 solo tackles, nine assisted tackles, four tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, one pass defended.
Daniel Sorensen, S, Kansas City Chiefs. Sorensen started and had five solo tackles, and two assisted tackles. He played 73 snaps on defense (100%) and nine snaps on special teams (28%). Season Totals: 35 solo tackles, 13 assisted tackles, one half sack, three tackle for loss, three passes defended.
Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Detroit Lions. Ansah started and had one solo tackle (for a two yard loss). He played 47 snaps on defense (73%). Season Totals: 14 solo tackles, one assisted tackle, four sacks, one tackle for loss, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery.
Michael Davis, CB, Los Angeles Chargers. Davis had one solo tackle on special teams. Season Totals: Eight solo tackles, one assisted tackle.
Kai Nacua, DB, Cleveland Browns. Nacua recorded no stats in week 8 but played a season high 34 snaps, with 18 on defense (21%) and 16 more on special teams (48%). Season Totals: No stats
John Denney, LS, Miami Dolphins. Denney played in 9 special team plays (30%) as long snapper and recorded no stats in week 8. Season Totals: No stats.
Jamaal Williams, RB, Green Bay Packers. Green Bay had a bye in week 8. Season Totals: Six rushes for 22 yards, one reception for five yards, one tackle.
- Bronson Kaufusi, DE, Baltimore Ravens. Kaufusi was not active this week. Season Totals: Three solo tackles, one assisted tackle in three games played.
- Harvey Langi, ILB, New England Patriots. Langi was not active this week. Season Totals: One solo tackle
- Taysom Hill, QB, New Orleans Saints. Hill was not active this week. Season Totals: No stats.
Recently Waived Players
- Jordan Leslie, WR, Cleveland Browns. Leslie was waived by the Browns on October 11th following a hamstring injury. He is currently a free agent. Season Totals: one reception for 26 yards.
- Alani Fua, LB, Arizona Cardinals. Fua was on injured reserve last season and started this year there as well, but his knee never fully healed so they waived him on September 17, 2017. Season Totals: no stats