The following are the statistics and snap counts for all BYU alumni who played in the NFL this week:
Daniel Sorensen, S, Kansas City Chiefs. Sorensen started and had four solo tackles and one assisted tackle, including one tackle for loss. He played all 64 snaps on defense and another five on special teams (20%). Season Totals: 62 solo tackles, 22 assisted tackles, 1.5 sacks, five tackles for loss, four passes defended, one interception.
Jamaal Williams, RB, Green Bay Packers. Williams started and rushed 10 times for 30 yards and had one special teams tackle. He played 43 snaps on offense (61%). Season Totals: 116 rushes for 416 yards and four touchdowns, 22 receptions for 230 yards and two touchdowns, three tackles.
Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Detroit Lions. Ansah started and had one solo tackle and one quarterback hurry. He played 36 snaps on defense (52%). Season Totals: 30 solo tackles, three assisted tackles, two quarterback hurries, 6.0 sacks, two tackles for loss, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery.
Kai Nacua, DB, Cleveland Browns. Nacua came in as a substitute and had one solo tackle. He played 14 snaps on defense (18%) and two snaps on special teams (8%). Season Totals: Seven solo tackles.
Michael Davis, CB, Los Angeles Chargers. Davis had one solo tackle on special teams, playing 16 special teams snaps (64%). Season Totals: 14 solo tackles, two assisted tackles, one pass deflection.
Taysom Hill, QB, New Orleans Saints. Hill came in as a substitute and had one solo tackle on special teams. He played 17 snaps on special teams (57%). Season Totals: three solo tackles
John Denney, LS, Miami Dolphins. Denney was the long snapper again for the Dolphins this week. He played eight snaps on special teams (30%). Season Totals: No stats.
- Kyle Van Noy, LB, New England Patriots. Out for another week nursing a minor calf injury. Season Totals: 58 solo tackles, 15 assisted tackles, four tackles for loss, 5.5 sacks, two passes defended.
- Bronson Kaufusi, DE, Baltimore Ravens. Kaufusi was not active this week. Season Totals: Three solo tackles, one assisted tackle in three games played.
- Harvey Langi, ILB, New England Patriots. Langi was not active this week. Season Totals: One solo tackle
Recently Waived Players
- Jordan Leslie, WR, Cleveland Browns. Leslie was waived by the Browns on October 11th following a hamstring injury. He is currently a free agent. Season Totals: one reception for 26 yards.
- Alani Fua, LB, Arizona Cardinals. Fua was on injured reserve last season and started this year there as well, but his knee never fully healed so they waived him on September 17, 2017. Season Totals: no stats