Jaren Hall is a 6-foot-1 205-pound quarterback for Brigham Young University, recruited as part of the Class of 2016.
BYU summary: In three seasons at BYU (roster years 2018-2019, 2021), Hall has completed 268-of-413 passes (0.65) for 3,525 yards and 24 touchdowns to six interceptions. He also has rushed 110 times for 495 yards and six touchdowns (BYUcougars.com).
- 2022 (Junior).
- 2021 (Sophomore). Played in 10 games (10 starts) and went 189-of-296 for 2583 yards and 20 touchdowns to five interceptions. Rushed 62 times for 307 yards and three touchdowns. Named to All-Indepentent First Team (Phil Steele, Pro Football Network)
- 2020 (COVID Sophomore). Took a medical redshirt and did not participate due to injury
- 2019 (Freshman). Played in seven games (two starts) and went 31-of-46 passing for 420 yards and one touchdown, rushed 29 times for 139 yards and three touchdowns. Also played in 27 games (eight starts) for the baseball team, with six hits, eight runs, a homer, five RBIs, eight walks, and four stolen bases.
- 2018 (Redshirt). Played in two games and rushed four times for four yards
- 2016-2017 (LDS Mission). Roseville, California
High School. Hall prepped at Maple Mountain High School (Spanish Fork, Utah), where he went 372-of-712 passing for 5,109 career yards and 52 touchdowns to 25 interceptions. He also rushed 195 times for 659 yards and seven more touchdowns (MaxPreps). He reported a 4.48 forty time with a 35-inch vertical and 275 pound bench press (HUDL).
Hall also competed in basketball and baseball, earning a scholarship to BYU for his prowess on the ball field. He was an all-state first-teamer in baseball his junior and senior seasons where he batted .370 with eight doubles three triples, eight home runs and had 54 RBIs (with 29 stolen bases).
Recruitment. Hall was rated 3-stars by 247Sports, (0.8549), who rated him the no. 6 overall prospect from Utah in the Class of 2016. He held scholarship offers from BYU and Utah. Hall committed to BYU super early (October 16, 2014) and enrolled June 30, 2016.