The following are the statistics and snap counts for all BYU alumni who played in the NFL this week:
Jamaal Williams, RB, Green Bay Packers. Williams had the best game of his rookie season with a one yard touchdown run (his first NFL TD) and two receptions for 31 yards. Season Totals: Seven rushes for 23 yards and one touchdown, three receptions for 36 yards, one tackle.
Daniel Sorensen, S, Kansas City Chiefs. Sorensen started and had four solo tackles, and two assisted tackles. He played 65 snaps on defense (97%) and 10 snaps on special teams (40%). Season Totals: 39 solo tackles, 15 assisted tackles, one half sack, three tackle for loss, three passes defended.
Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Detroit Lions. Ansah started and had three solo tackles. Season Totals: 17 solo tackles, one assisted tackle, four sacks, one tackle for loss, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery.
John Denney, LS, Miami Dolphins. In Denney’s 200th game for the Dolphins he played in eight snaps on special teams (31%) as long snapper and recorded no stats. Season Totals: No stats.
Kyle Van Noy, LB, New England Patriots. Pats had a bye this week. Season Totals: 46 solo tackles, nine assisted tackles, four tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, one pass defended.
Michael Davis, CB, Los Angeles Chargers. Chargers had a bye week. Season Totals: Eight solo tackles, one assisted tackle.
Kai Nacua, DB, Cleveland Browns. Browns had a bye week. Season Totals: No stats
- Bronson Kaufusi, DE, Baltimore Ravens. Kaufusi was not active this week. Season Totals: Three solo tackles, one assisted tackle in three games played.
- Harvey Langi, ILB, New England Patriots. Langi was not active this week. Season Totals: One solo tackle
- Taysom Hill, QB, New Orleans Saints. Hill was not active this week. Season Totals: No stats.
Recently Waived Players
- Jordan Leslie, WR, Cleveland Browns. Leslie was waived by the Browns on October 11th following a hamstring injury. He is currently a free agent. Season Totals: one reception for 26 yards.
- Alani Fua, LB, Arizona Cardinals. Fua was on injured reserve last season and started this year there as well, but his knee never fully healed so they waived him on September 17, 2017. Season Totals: no stats