Hayden Livingston is a 6-foot-1 200-pound defensive back for Brigham Young University, recruited as part of the Class of 2016.
BYU summary: In three seasons at BYU (roster years 2019-2021), Livingston has played in 32 games (one start) and has 28 tackles (22 solo) with two pass breakups, two fumble recoveries, and two interceptions (BYUcougars.com).
- 2022 (Junior).
- 2021 (Sophomore). Played in 13 games and had 13 tackles (10 solo) with two pass breakups, one fumble recovery, and two interceptions
- 2020 (COVID Sophomore). Played in seven games and had seven tackles (six solo)
- 2019 (Freshman). Played in 12 games (one start) and had eight tackles (six solo) and a fumble recovery
- 2017-2018 (LDS Mission). Leads, United Kingdom
- 2016 (Redshirt). Member of the scout team
High School. Livingston prepped at Rigby High School (Rigby, Idaho), where he was a three-year starter at quarterback. Over his career he went 446-of-748 (.596) through the air for 6,351 yards and 59 touchdowns (both school records) to 28 interceptions (MaxPreps). He also rushed 280 times for 1,885 yards and 27 touchdowns.
He was named the 2015 Player of the Year (Post Register) and All-State first-team. Also lettered in golf, basketball, and track. He won a state championship in the 4×100-meter as a junior and recorded a 4.4 forty-yard time.
Recruitment. Livingston was recruited by Air Force, Boise State, Idaho State, Montana, and Weber State. He committed to BYU January 30, 2016 as a preferred walk-on.
Personal. Livingston’s father Jeremy played football at Ricks College (now BYU-Idaho).
Social Media. Follow and support Livingston on Twitter at @hayd_livingston, on Instagram at @hayd_livingston, and on LinkedIn.
Resources: BYU Player Profile, 247 Recruiting Profile, MaxPreps Stats, BYU Insider Recruiting Profile