The following are the statistics and snap counts for all BYU alumni who played in the NFL this week:
Daniel Sorensen, S, Kansas City Chiefs. Sorensen had a big week with five solo tackles, an assisted tackle, and an interception returned three yards. He started and played 68 snaps on defense (99%) and ten snaps on special teams (38%). Season Totals: 44 solo tackles, 16 assisted tackles, one half sack, three tackle for loss, three passes defended, one interception.
He soars for the PICK! ⛏ pic.twitter.com/MV9FHra3EQ
— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) November 19, 2017
Jamaal Williams, RB, Green Bay Packers. Williams got his first NFL start and rushed 18 times for 57 yards and added 38 yards on four receptions. He played 59 snaps on offense (88%). Season Totals: 49 rushes for 158 yards and one touchdown, eight receptions for 81 yards, two tackles.
Kyle Van Noy, LB, New England Patriots. Van Noy started and had two solo tackles, two assisted tackles, and a half a sack. He played 64 defensive snaps (86%) and four more on special teams (18%). Season Totals: 53 solo tackles, 11 assisted tackles, four tackles for loss, 4.0 sacks, one pass defended.
Michael Davis, CB, Los Angeles Chargers. Had three solo tackles and a pass deflection. He played 26 defensive snaps (a career high) as well as 19 snaps on special teams. Season Totals: 12 solo tackles, one assisted tackle, one pass deflection.
Kai Nacua, DB, Cleveland Browns. Nacua had 17 snaps on special teams (55%) and recorded no stats. Season Totals: No stats
John Denney, LS, Miami Dolphins. Denney played made six snaps as long snapper for Miami this week (20%) and recorded no stats. Season Totals: No stats.
- Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Detroit Lions. Ansah was not active this week (back injury). Season Totals: 17 solo tackles, one assisted tackle, four sacks, one tackle for loss, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery.
- Bronson Kaufusi, DE, Baltimore Ravens. Kaufusi was not active this week. Season Totals: Three solo tackles, one assisted tackle in three games played.
- Harvey Langi, ILB, New England Patriots. Langi was not active this week. Season Totals: One solo tackle
- Taysom Hill, QB, New Orleans Saints. Hill was not active this week. Season Totals: No stats.
Recently Waived Players
- Jordan Leslie, WR, Cleveland Browns. Leslie was waived by the Browns on October 11th following a hamstring injury. He is currently a free agent. Season Totals: one reception for 26 yards.
- Alani Fua, LB, Arizona Cardinals. Fua was on injured reserve last season and started this year there as well, but his knee never fully healed so they waived him on September 17, 2017. Season Totals: no stats