The following are the statistics and snap counts for all BYU alumni who played in the NFL this week:
Jamaal Williams, RB, Green Bay Packers. Williams was the featured back this week as he rushed 20 times for 67 yards and caught one pass for seven more. He played 35 snaps on offense (53%) and another seven on special teams (24%) where he had a tackle. Season Totals: 27 rushes for 101 yards and one touchdown, four receptions for 43 yards, two tackles.
Kyle Van Noy, LB, New England Patriots. Van Noy started and had five solo tackles in the Patriot’s win. He played 62 defensive snaps (98%) and six more on special teams (21%). Season Totals: 51 solo tackles, nine assisted tackles, four tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, one pass defended.
Michael Davis, CB, Los Angeles Chargers. Had one tackle on special teams. Season Totals: Nine solo tackles, one assisted tackle.
Kai Nacua, DB, Cleveland Browns. Nacua had 16 snaps on special teams (52%) and recorded no stats. Season Totals: No stats
John Denney, LS, Miami Dolphins. Denney played made seven snaps as long snapper for Miami this week (25%) and recorded no stats. Season Totals: No stats.
Daniel Sorensen, S, Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs had a bye this week. Season Totals: 39 solo tackles, 15 assisted tackles, one half sack, three tackle for loss, three passes defended.
- Ezekiel Ansah, DE, Detroit Lions. Ansah was not active this week (back injury). Season Totals: 17 solo tackles, one assisted tackle, four sacks, one tackle for loss, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery.
- Bronson Kaufusi, DE, Baltimore Ravens. Kaufusi was not active this week. Season Totals: Three solo tackles, one assisted tackle in three games played.
- Harvey Langi, ILB, New England Patriots. Langi was not active this week. Season Totals: One solo tackle
- Taysom Hill, QB, New Orleans Saints. Hill was not active this week. Season Totals: No stats.
Recently Waived Players
- Jordan Leslie, WR, Cleveland Browns. Leslie was waived by the Browns on October 11th following a hamstring injury. He is currently a free agent. Season Totals: one reception for 26 yards.
- Alani Fua, LB, Arizona Cardinals. Fua was on injured reserve last season and started this year there as well, but his knee never fully healed so they waived him on September 17, 2017. Season Totals: no stats