Britton Hogan is a 6-foot-3 200-pound long snapper for Brigham Young University, recruited as part of the Class of 2016.
BYU summary: In four seasons at BYU (roster years 2016, 2019-2022), Hogan has been starting snapper in his 22 games. He has also recorded three tackles (BYUcougars.com).
- 2022 (Junior).
- 2021 (Sophomore). Played in 10 games, deep snapper on field goals and PATs
- 2020 (COVID Sophomore). Played in all 12 games, starting snapper on place-kicking, recorded three tackles, named to second-team All-Independent
- 2019 (Freshman). Did not see action.
- 2017-18 (LDS mission). San Antonio, Texas
- 2016 (Redshirt). Member of scout team.
High School. Hogan prepped at Olympus high school (Salt Lake City, Utah), where he played tight end and defensive end. As a senior he had seven receptions for 71 yards and three touchdowns with 12 tackles (two solo) and two tackles for loss (MaxPreps). He was ranked as high as no. 6 nationally as a long snapper.
Recruitment. Hogan was rated 2-stars by 247Sports (0.7667), who rated him as the no. 9 long snapper nationally. Hogan committed to BYU on August 21, 2015.