Thus far just one player has made an early commitment to BYU’s Class of 2025.
Verbal Commits (1)
The Class of 2025 has the following early commitments:
- Will Walker (Riverton HS, UT). Not yet rated kicker/punter
The follow offers were extended at some point to recruits from the Class of 2025:
- Austin Pay (OL). Lone Peak HS (Highland, UT). Offered by BYU on December 22, 2022.
- Parker Meese (LB/RB)
- Cyrus Polu (ATH)
- Alvin Henderson (ATH)
- LaMason Waller III (ATH). Offered by BYU on June 17, 2022.
- Ashton “Dash” Beierly (QB), offered May 17. The quarterback from Chaparral High School (Temecula, CA) has not yet been rated but received an offer from Pitt right after his BYU offer.
- Alai Kalaniuvalu (OL), offered May 10. The 275-pound offensive tackle preps at Timpview High School (Provo, UT) and is not yet rated, but has offers from 10 programs including Arizona State, BYU, Miami, Michigan, Oregon, and Utah.
- Derek Meadows (WR), offered May 9. The 6-foot-5 185-pound wide receiver preps at Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, NV). He is not yet rated but has offers to BYU and Colorado State.
- Tavian McNair (ATH), offered May 6. The 6-foot-2 165-pound receiver preps at Canyon Spring High School (Las Vegas, NV). He is not yet rated but has offers to 11 schools including BYU, Florida State, Michigan State, Oregon, Texas A&M, and Utah.
- Zach Thompson (ATH), offered May 1. Thompson preps at Gilbert High School (Gilbert, AZ) where he plays running back and linebacker.